This class covers the principles involved in processing a payroll for your organization. You will learn how to run your payrolls using batch processing, and QuickPay using the flexibility of Oracle Payroll. You will understand the different phases of the payroll lifecycle, and will see how and when to apply different processes to each payroll phase. You will gain an understanding of the Payroll model, setting up pre-processing, payroll processing and post payroll processing. You will learn about making corrections to payroll processes, and which correction method to apply in different situations. Demonstrations and hands-on practices reinforce assist the student in completing this course.
- Use the special features of Oracle Payroll
- View and adjust employee balances
- Run payrolls using batch and QuickPay processes
- Run prepayments and payments processes
- Manage exceptions and corrections
- Run costing and transfer to GL processes