Oracle HRMS enables you to create the work structure components to represent your enterprise. As a best practice in configuring your work structures, you can use Oracle HRMS Configuration Workbench. This course enables you to define the common data that your enterprise requires such as the unique structures for job, position, and other business entities. You learn how to represent the different business models of an enterprise, define business groups, organizations, and organization hierarchies. The topics in this course show you how to synchronize the financial reporting structures with the HR reporting structures for budget planning and analysis. You will also be able to define government-reporting structures like reporting categories and assignment statuses to satisfy the requirements for government reports.
Students will learn through the use of tutorials, supplemented with guided demonstrations and hands on practices.
- Recognize different types of enterprise business models
- Represent the different enterprise business models in Oracle HRMS
- Identify the work structure components and their usage
- Define the unique structure of business entities such as jobs, positions, and grades
- Create business groups, locations, and organizations
- Set up organization hierarchies
- Represent the financial reporting structures
- Automatically create HR Organizations based on GL Account Combinations
- Represent legal and government reporting structures
- Define organization information for government mandated reporting
- Define jobs and positions
- Define and change position hierarchies
- Setup workers compensation