Many of our exams have requirements set by the exam boards, so please carefully check the course description and joining instructions for your course to make sure you meet these requirements. They may include:
- Bringing signed photo ID with you to your exam (passport, driving licence, student card) which you will be asked to produce it by the invigilator prior to the exam
- Providing proof of previous exam passes
- Ensuring you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the examining body
For some of our exams you will be able to receive your results immediately, as they are marked online or by the invigilator. However, for many externally moderated exams, you will need to wait for your results to be issued. Your trainer will be able to give you the timescale within which results will be issued.
How do I book my exam?
For courses where the exam is included, we will always book this for you, please see individual course outlines for details.
For courses where the exam is not included, your options are to:
- ask us to book the exam for you
- book the exam yourself, using a pre-paid voucher we will give you
- book and pay for the exam yourself
Register with Pearson Vue
Go to the Pearson Vue Sign In page and choose Information Technology (IT) from the category list on the left, then Testing program from the list on the right. You will then be prompted to sign into the Pearson Vue website.Either log in or create a new account. Then choose the exam number, the testing centre and date and time you want to sit the exam. Keep a note of your choices.