- Define and describe concepts and terminology that are fundamental to your understanding of the use of IT in a healthcare environment.
- Describe the medical environment including its organization, stakeholders, and the most significant technologies.
- Leverage core medical concepts to describe the use of IT in the medical workplace.
- Review the essential elements of computing including hardware, software, networking, and change control.
- Review tools and techniques for solving IT problems in the medical workplace.
- Integrate security best practices into your daily Healthcare IT workflow.