This hands-on PMP Certification program led by the industry’s top PMP instructors, will prepare you to pass the PMP exam, earning one of the most valued credentials around.
Concentrating on PMI’s actual PMP exam content from the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge – Fifth Edition (PMBoK Guide) and other sources, this program features a wide variety of proven learning tools and study aids.
What you’ll get:
- Expert led lectures
- Real-life examples
- Tips and tricks to conquer the exam
- 36 PMI PDUs
- Assistance with the PMI application process
To become a certified Project Management Professional, a student must have:
- A bachelor’s degree and 4,500 hours of Project Management experience, and 35 hours of classroom instruction that relate to project management objectives (ITShare’s PMP training satisfies this requirement) – OR – a High School diploma or equivalent and 7,500 hours of Project Management experience.
- Supporting Documentation is required for the above qualifications.
- Pass the PMP exam, which consists of 200 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 4 hours. ITShare’s Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification course will prepare you for this exam