ITShare’s CompTIA CTT+ is a highly interactive and participant-driven course designed to cultivate the technical training and concept delivery skills in trainers, technicians, Subject Matter Experts, presenters, sales and support staff in any organization. Students will connect abilities, theories and situations to create their most effective instructional styles. This course is accepted by Microsoft towards their MCT.
About the Exams:
- CompTIA CTT+ Essentials: TK0-201. Passing Score = 655
- CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainer: TK0-202. Passing Score = 36
- CompTIA CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer: TK0-203. Passing Score = 36
CompTIA CTT+ is a qualifying certification towards your MCT status validating your instructional skills. Please note that by simply taking the CTT+ course or passing the exams won’t grant you a MCT status. You will need to meet other Microsoft requirements in addition to achieving your CTT+ certification.
ITShare’s CTT+ Student Care:
- Maximum of 8 students per class: Hands-On Personalized Training Care
- Exam Preparation Included
- We not only record your videos, but also review your video files prior to submission, and convert the files for you based on CompTIA accepted formats.
- We strongly recommend preparing for all 3 exams even though only 2 exams are required for a CompTIA CTT+ certification designation. Both Classroom and Virtual based are equally important given the industry trends.