- » Explain the function of Cisco Unity Connection and the various interfaces that are used to access the system
- » Describe the components that are required for user call processing by Cisco Unity Connection
- » Implement the various features and options that are available to users in Cisco Unity Connection
- » Explore the version 9.0 features and function of Unified Messaging, including Single Inbox, Text to Speech and calendars.
- » Use the various applications, tools, and reports that are available in Cisco Unity Connection